Can I exchange any item(s) in my order?
Only item(s) that have been defected and/or delivered in error are applicable for free return. You can choose to receive a new item (subject to availability) or you will be issued a store credit.
Can I reuse my discount code if I have returned an item?
You will be issued a store credit on your return based on the amount that you have paid for your order. Reusability is subject to the terms and conditions of the discount code.
Return & Refund Policy:
- Sale products, undergarments, socks, and grooming item(s) are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Item(s) must be returned within 14 days upon receipt.
- Item(s) must be returned unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags attached.
- All returned item(s) are subject to quality control. Pestle & Mortar Clothing reserves the right to refuse a return if the item(s) have any signs of wear, alterations, misuse, or damage.
- Pestle & Mortar Clothing will not be held responsible for any damages or loss occurred during the return shipment process.
- Unless it was a defective or wrong item(s) sent to you, all returns are shipped at your own cost.
- Pestle & Mortar Clothing does not provide a refund for all orders, and all returns will be issued a store credit, which can be used on your next purchase.
- Refunds are banked-in directly within 14 days from the day of issue.