JOIN THE TEAM
Retail Marketing Manager
- Base Salary RM4K per month plus commission and travel allowance (RM200)
- 3 months probation: EPF, SOCSO & other benefits upon confirmation
- Work Location: Hybrid between Phileo Damansara & APW Bangsar
- 3 day HQ (Mon-Wed)10am - 6pm / 3 day Store (Thurs-Saturday) 12.30pm -7:30pm
This is a hybrid hq/retail store management role, requiring skill sets in retail sales, retail management and content creation.
- Monitor sales performance and take proactive measures to drive sales, in order to meet or exceed targets.
- Work closely with the Retail Manager to review business data and metrics (Sales targets, P&L, Sales planning, Reports etc), & to come up with sales strategies to meet business goals.
- Ensure timely execution and tracking of planned strategies.
- Work closely with the Operations Team for inventory management and curation of inventory at the store.
- Work closely with Retail Manager to ensure the store team is motivated, and adequately guided & trained to meet sales objectives
- Lead by example in delivering exceptional customer service at the store, ensuring optimum customer experience, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Ensure that the store's visual merchandising and operational processes are compliant to guidelines.
- Be the main point of contact to handle customer complaints and resolve issues promptly and effectively.
Content Creation and Marketing
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to plan and create content for PMC KL
- Be the main point of contact for store organized events/activations.
Requirements & Skills:
- 6 day work week: Monday - Saturday (Sunday Off)
- Working hours:
HQ Monday - Wednesday: 10am to 6pm
PMC KL Thursday - Saturday: 12.30pm to 7.30pm
- At least 2 years retail experience in a leadership capacity
- Able to work on weekends and PH according to business needs
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Skilled content creator
- Good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent people and communication skills
Why Join Us:
- Birthday Leave
- Great Team Culture & Activities
- Medical Claims
- Staff Discounts