- General Enquiries
- Homies Points
- Returns & Refunds
- About Us
- Work With Us
Where are your brands from?
Major Drop is Southeast Asia's leading Streetwear store and we carry brands from all around the world. They range from the Malaysian Pestle & Mortar Clothing, to DBTK (Philippines) Berak (Indonesia), Bellroy (Australia), and Rastaclat (US).
View the full list of brands here.
Where can I subscribe to your newsletter?
Scroll to the bottom of the page to enter your email. Look out in your inbox for a welcome email that will give all you new Homies a surprise.
Can I reserve any item(s)?
Unfortunately, we are unable to reserve items as they are limited in quantity.
How can I check on my order status?
You may check your order status under 'Orders' in your Major Drop account.
I have made an order. What happens next?
You will receive an order confirmation email with details on your order. Give us up to 1 working day to pack your order before getting a shipping update from us.
During promotional seasons, do expect delays in getting updates on your orders.
My tracking number doesn't work!
Once we have packed your order, we will send tracking details by email. Do give our shipping partners up to 2 working days to update your parcel details.
During promotional seasons, do expect delays in getting updates on your orders.
Can I cancel my order?
Orders placed and paid for are final and cannot be cancelled.
Can I change items in my order?
You may only change or return items based on the terms and conditions of the Returns Policy.
Are all items in stock?
All items are in stock unless indicated as SOLD OUT.
If there is an issue with stock availability once you have already made a purchase, we will contact you by telephone or email.
Will items be restocked?
Items are rarely restocked due to season and collection cycle changes. However, sign up for our newsletters and follow us on our social media to get updates on new and restocked items.
How long will an item stay in my cart?
We operate on a first come, first served basis. Item(s) will be kept in your cart until you remove them. However, item(s) may not be put on hold and another Homie may purchase the item even if it is in your cart.
How can I pay for my order?
You can pay by online banking, credit card, and PayPal through iPay88, who is an online payment system that complies with PCI Data Security Standard and the Malaysia Payment System Act.
For international orders, select PayPal (through iPay88) and you will be able to checkout using your credit card.
Alternatively, chat with us on Instagram and opt to pay through ATM transfer.
Why doesn't my discount code work?
Discount codes have a minimum purchase amount (unless specified otherwise) and is subject to the terms and conditions of the code.
In addition to that, discount codes are not applicable on selected items (specified on item page) and selected promotions due to contractual obligations with our brands. Discount codes have a limited expiry, so please use it within the time period stated on the terms and conditions of the code.
Can I pay by cash?
Terms and Conditions to order on Instagram:
1. This service is available from Monday to Friday between 10 am – 6 pm and is only applicable in Malaysia. Inquiries made over the weekend will be handled during the next available working day.
2. You have 4 hours to make a payment and send us proof of payment for the order to be confirmed. All items from unconfirmed and unpaid orders will be released back for purchase if payment is not made within 4 hours.
3. Take a picture of the bank-in slip or take a screenshot of your reference number as proof of payment. Banked-in amount, recipient's account number, and time must be clearly visible.
4. Attach the picture in the conversation on Instagram to ensure that both parties can refer back to details of payment.
5. Please pay the exact amount or the closest value rounded up, as change will not be provided.
6. After receiving proof of payment, an online order will be created for you to receive order updates.
7. Due to high traffic, this option will not be applicable during major sales promotions.
8. All prices do not include shipping fee. Standard Domestic Shipping is charged at RM6.00 for orders below RM50.00 and is FREE for orders above RM50.00. In-store Pick Up is FREE with no minimum purchase. Pick up points are at Major Drop Sunway Pyramid. Your order will be ready for collection within 3 working days.
Payment details:Major Drop Sdn Bhd // 514-329605-668 (MAYBANK)
How much do I have to pay for shipping?
Standard Domestic Shipping is charged at RM6.00 for orders below RM50.00 and is FREE for orders above RM75.00.
In-store Pick Up is FREE with no minimum purchase. Pick up points are at Major Drop Sunway Pyramid and Major Drop Midvalley. Your order will be ready for collection within 3 working days.
Standard International Shipping to Singapore is charged at RM40.00 (approx. SGD15) for orders below RM500.00 and is FREE for orders above RM500.00.
Standard International Shipping to other countries is charged at RM80.00 (approx. USD20) for orders below RM500.00 and is FREE for orders above RM500.00.
Can I change my shipping option?
Please email us at email@example.com and provide us with your order number and delivery address. If your order is below RM75.00, you will be required to cover the cost of shipping.
When will I get my order?
For Malaysian orders, the delivery time would take approximately 3-4 working days. An additional 1-2 working days is required for deliveries to East Malaysia or rural addresses.
For Singaporean orders, the delivery time would take approximately 3-5 working days.
For other International orders, the shipping time would take approximately 8-10 working days and may go up to 20 business days. When international orders shipped reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays.
Need Help Tracking Your Order(s)?
We use various shipping agents for different orders. If your tracking number looks like:
1. NVMY00SNSxxxxxxxxx (18 digits) check with Istore Isend (Malaysia Only)
2. 511xxxxxxxxxxxxx (16 digits) check with DHL E-Commerce (Malaysia Only)
3. EG636274643MY (Alphabets with digits) check with Poslaju (Malaysia Only)
If you've opted for Self Collect at these locations:
1. Major Drop Sunway Pyramid Call +603 5612 8830 to confirm that your order is ready for collection.
2. Major Drop Mid Valley Call +603 2202 3315 to confirm that your order is ready for collection.
Please give us up to 24 hours for the tracking number to be activated by our respective courier service providers.
How many points do I need to redeem my discount code?
Points Discount Amount Minimum Purchase 200 RM10 RM100 300 RM15 RM100 400 RM20 RM100 500 RM30 RM150 600 RM35 RM150 700 RM40 RM150 800 RM55 RM200 900 RM60 RM200 1000 RM65 RM200
How do I start getting my Homies points?
Click on the "Homies Points" button at the bottom of the screen. Sign up for a Major Drop account to start collecting Homies points.
Do I only get points if I shop online?
You get Homies points every time you shop ONLINE or IN-STORE at Major Drop Sunway Pyramid or Major Drop Mid Valley. Every RM1 spent gives you 1 Homie point (unless specified otherwise), which you can accumulate to redeem exclusive discount vouchers.
If you already have a Major Drop account, you will receive your Homies points as usual.
What do I get for signing up for Homies Points?
1. RM1 = 1 point. Every RM spent will give you 1 point. Points are redeemable for cash vouchers that you can spend online or in-store.
2. Get 50 points when you create an account.
3. Get 50 points when you complete your profile.
4. Get 50 points on your Birthday. Stay lit, Homie!
How do I redeem my points?
Head to the Homies Points button at the bottom of the screen and log in to your Major Drop account to view your current points. You will be able to view your available rewards when you are logged in to your account.
When you shop in-store, head to our friendly squad and provide them with your email address associated with your Homies points. You will be able to view your available rewards when your email is added to the order.
Can I transfer points from another account?
Transferring of points is not allowed.
How are your sizing?
Each brand has their own sizing and would be reflected on the Sizing tab on each item or in an image.
Please note that sizes vary from item to item due to manufacturing and cutting styles.
How are your items measured?
Shoulder - Left shoulder seam to right shoulder seam (note: oversized tees will have a wider shoulder measurement).
Chest - Left armpit seam to right armpit seam.
Length (tops) - Lowest part of the shoulder seam to bottom hem.
Sleeve - End of shoulder seam to sleeve hem.
Waist - Circumference of waist.
Inseam - Crotch to bottom hem.
Length (bottoms) - Waist to bottom hem.
Can I exchange any item(s) in my order?
Only item(s) that have been defected and/or delivered in error are applicable for free return. You can choose to receive a new item (subject to availability) or you will be issued a store credit.
Can I reuse my discount code if I have returned an item?
You will be issued a store credit on your return based on the amount that you have paid for your order. Reusability is subject to the terms and conditions of the discount code.
Return & Refund Policy:
1. Sale products, undergarments, socks, and grooming item(s) are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
2. Item(s) must be returned within 14 days upon receipt.
3. Item(s) must be returned unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags attached.
4. All returned item(s) are subject to quality control. Major Drop reserves the right to refuse a return if the item(s) have any signs of wear, alterations, misuse, or damage.
5. Major Drop will not be held responsible for any damages or loss occurred during the return shipment process.
6. Unless it was a defective or wrong item(s) sent to you, all returns are shipped at your own cost.
7. Major Drop does not provide a refund for all orders, and all returns will be issued a store credit, which can be used on your next purchase.
8. Refunds are banked in directly within 14 days from day of complaint.
Collection of Personal Information
Major Drop does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group.
When you create a Major Drop account the personal information we collect may include your:- Name
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:- To deliver the products you have purchased from MAJORDROP.COM.
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes.
- To provide you with relevant product information.
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request.
Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on Major Drop website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time.
Payments that you make through the site will be processed by our agent ipay88.com. You must only submit to us or our agent or the site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Updating your Personal InformationYou can update your Personal Information anytime by accessing your account on MAJORDROP.COM
Security of your Personal InformationMAJORDROP.COM ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal InformationWe will not share your information with any other organisations other than those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from MAJORDROP.COM website. In exceptional circumstances MAJORDROP.COM may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. MAJORDROP.COM is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
We may, however, use your contact information to send newsletters from us.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by MAJORDROP.COM please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer DataWhen you visit MAJORDROP.COM, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- The webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within MAJORDROP.COM you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Complaints about breaches of privacyIf you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Major Drop was established in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in June 2014 during a time when streetwear and lifestyle goods were difficult to find, all over the place and international shipping fees were a pain to the pockets.
We looked to fix that problem by progressively curating selected brands and feed the demand for street-lifestyle goods across Southeast Asia (SEA) and the world. We would like to see ourselves as the best of West-meets-Southeast Asia all in one click and mortar store.
We’re passionate about the global movement of streetwear culture and the way it transcends global communities. It is vibrant, dynamic, and rapidly changing nature keeps us excited and want to share that with our Homies (customers). We’re here to do more than just sell products but to build and represent an ever-growing community.
With over 80 brands and growing, we’re a platform where the best of Southeast Asia meets the world. Beyond profit and commerce, we aim to springboard and support upcoming and promising Southeast Asian labels into the scene through Major Drop. We believe prosperity is best enjoyed when shared and we’re game to have a little fun while we’re at it.
Why We Exist
We’re passionate about the brands that we supply to our growing customer base from around Southeast Asia and the world. We’re here to share our love for street-lifestyle apparel and goods that complement the street fashion and urban lifestyle.
Customer Happiness is our Top Priority.
Customer service is old school thinking. You’re more than just a customer - you’re our Homie. As our Homie, we’re dedicated to ensuring you have an absolutely awesome time shopping with us. Need help with anything or just want to say “What’s good?”, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with us on our Facebook page.
Fake or Flake!
We supply only legitimate goods sourced directly from the brands or an official distributor. Fake goods don't belong on our shelves and rest assured that you’ll only be getting the freshest through us.
Signed, Sealed, and Delivered.
Deliveries can be troublesome, so let us worry about it for you. You can arrange to pick it up from the store, have it dropped off near where you live (only applicable in Malaysia) and of course directly to you from anywhere around the world.
Bang for your Buck.Tell you what, sign up for our newsletter (scroll to the bottom of the page) and join our Homies loyalty program (just click on Homies Points at the bottom of your screen to get started) to get the best deals on your favourite streetwear brands. You might even score yourself invites to exclusive events! Don’t say we didn’t tell you.
We're always looking for great people to join our team. Drop us a message at email@example.com!